I’ve been tagged in a tag! How exciting! I never thought anyone would ever tag me in a tag. But I’ve been tagged. Going to stop saying tag now. Big thanks to Emily for being so sweet to think of tagging me in this! ❤
I’ve never done a ‘get to know me’ post as far as I’m aware; I once attempted a video but it turned out absolutely dreadful, so that was abandoned many months ago. So, here are 7 facts about me! Some serious, some fun.
1. I’m actually related to William Shakespeare. He’s my great (x9) uncle. I proper dig this fact about me as I like to believe it’s where I get my love for writing for.
2. I’ve always been a creative person. It took me two attempts (within the same year though!) to get my maths GCSE at foundation level. To those who suck at maths like myself, stick with it, once you’ve got the qualification, you forget it all and the calculator becomes your bestie.
3. I’m a final year student studying Graphic Design. I absolutely love the arts and love my degree to bits. I can’t believe in a few months it’ll all be over and I’ll be a real adult.
4. I’m MAD for pugs. This doesn’t really come across online, but in real life, oh boy would you know it. I have pug mugs, pyjamas, phone cases, pencils, pens, notepads and even a pug tea infuser. I get that excited when I see one in the street I literally have to calm myself down. Yep. I like pugs.
5. I play drums! This is the one which makes people spit their tea out. A lot of people look at me and think small, timid, quiet not some badass female drummer (which is what I like to think I am? a little bit?). I started learning when I was in year 5 at school. I sadly don’t play as much anymore, but I love my drum kit to bits.
6. Without blowing my own trumpet, I have a really good memory. It’s that good, people ask me to remember things for them! This skill doesn’t always work in my favour however; I can remember lots of details about my childhood and prominent events, but not what I had for tea last night.
7. I have a fear of butterflies and moths. I hate them! I really don’t like the way they fly about and are all unpredictable. Bleugh, nah girl, nah.
So that’s me in a nutshell.
Lauren May: whatlaurenlovess.co.uk
The rules are:
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Tag 10 more bloggers.
- Make sure they know they’re tagged!